Check back here regularly to find out what's going on.
What's New ?
'Coaching Through Song' and
(via telephone, 1to1 in Central London and Zoom)
Created and designed by multi-award-winner, Flora Finch
-a Consultant Coach, Trainee Counsellor, Trainer, Tutor, Musician, Songwriter and Co-Author of Be Connected, Stay Connected
-a recipient of a Help Musicians bursary via The British Association of Performing Arts Medicine [BAPAM] and PPL - to study for three years.
Information about Flora's approach is available to read:
- via the FAQs page of this website
- on request (via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- via attached audio recording entitled, 'What Is Coaching?'
- via attached document entitled, 'Supporting Statement' (below) and two pages (on this website) entitled, 'Biography' and 'Coaching and Music Services'.
Furthermore, a recording of Flora singing 'You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman' by Carole King is available to listen to below and a playlist of some of Flora's song collaborations are available to listen to via Soundcloud.
Improving your child's Learning, Performance and Development
This summary along with research is available to read via document/s located at the bottom of this page.
I am an advocate for wellbeing, health and safety and also a Musicians Union Roving Safety Rep. My interest in this area began further to:
- being advised [by two GPs] to collate research that supports my own wellbeing
- an invitation to receive training in Health and Safety via the Musicians Union ten years ago
- training in Performance, Management and Cognitive Behavioural Coaching [related to CBT] and Stress Management
Please find some research attached [at the bottom of this page - first two documents], noting that there's a Disclaimer on page 1 and list of contents on page 3 of the Wellbeing research. Both documents confirm that:
Thank you and have a great day !
The research shared is conducted by various gifted, qualified professionals - and compiled and checked by up to five professional friends who are also specialists in Wellbeing – only qualified in
different areas to me [which is Stress Management, Management, Music, CBC [related to CBT] and Teaching]. Alongside those mentioned on page 6 of this website, I'd also
like to say thank you to:
a) Amanda de Nobrega MSc BSc who believes that 'sauerkraut' and 'B vitamins' are great for replenishing the body with probiotics and folic acid etc... nb – Amanda has an MSc in Biological Analysis
and BSc in Industrial Chemistry...
b) Juliet Haywood BA hons, MA, DNN, mBANT (Nutritional Therapist) – specialises in various areas of Wellbeing.. She sites inflammation as a cause of cancer - and that Lead, Mercury, Insomnia and
Stress can cause Inflammation.
c) Jacqui Ball
d) Jean Flynn
e) Ann Marie Finch
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us: