about The Love Fund
THE LOVE FUND is a non-profit limited company (Companies House No. 5351353) with several functions. The fund:
1a) assists with and raises awareness about Health, Safety, Welfare and Equality
1b) has a professional team who provides subsidised training, assistance and support with Development and Management - including stress, anger, health and safety (including First Aid), equality,
mental health, elderly, behaviour, wellbeing, for persons with disabilities, coaching skills for parents, guardians, carers and families. Alongside the above the Love Fund encourages communities to
learn from each other in order to enable peace, love, friendship, tolerance, improved human rights and equal opportunities to all members of the community.
2) raises awareness about individuals and organisations that are doing wonderful work in the following areas – environmental, ethical, community, health and safety, crime prevention, anger and
stress management/prevention and humanitarian (including disabilities) - i.e.
a THE BAY OF BISCAY DOLPHIN RESEARCH PROGRAMME. For more information, please contact Emma Webb (firstname.lastname@example.org (e); 01206 273 126 (t));
b a Kings Langley (Hertfordshire) ‘holiday’ childcare group, who provide nature and environmental themed activities. More info is available by emailing email@example.com
3) has a professional team who shares their expertise that assists with reducing fatalities, injuries, accidents, crime, self harm, irresponsible behaviour, stress, anger and the cost to
individuals as well as the economy of operations and rehabilitation.
The Love Fund is currently fundraising and will consider part exchanges. Medium to long term it is hoped that the Love Fund will eventually fund itself through it’s own entrepreneurial ideas,
activities, collaborations and projects i.e. we have some ideas that will require financial assistance (more information is available on request).
For the ventures that are financially successful, we are happy to return all funding received (minus expenses] to our donors and supporters, so that they can assist others. A summary of how
the funding received will be used is available on request. Donations are accepted therefore... If you'd like to contribute in the first instance please contact the Love Fund by email or phone.
4) PROJECT LOVE FUND
Dear All - I'm presently researching and collating some responses to what members of the public believe we should do in order to achieve more trust, peace, love and respect. Please find some of
the solutions suggested so far:
1) Eradicate 'Discrimination' in employment and hire a multi-racial team...
2) Eradicate 'Discrimination' in the home - meaning by NOT allowing members of your family to discriminate or demonstrate hate to self or others.
3) Consider enrolling on a Counselling, Coaching, Stress and Anger Management training programme and/or a Spiritual Advisor to help 'both' you and/or your family to heal... Also if you/they find
it hard to share, be fair or respect persons who are different to you/them (on the basis of race, gender, age, class, sexual persuasion, disability etc. etc. ). Other areas to avoid include: bullying
others and beating children (as research suggests that many too many who struggle with violence were themselves a victim of violence when young)... GREAT BOOKS: 'Non Violent Communication' by
Marshall Rosenberg and 'Spiritual Nutrition' by Gabriel Cousens...
4) consider improving your knowledge of First Aid and Health, Safety and Welfare by attending courses and training...
5) Look for ways to be a better person each day - including how to help self, family, friends and the overall community...
6) Only have as many children as we can afford to look after.
7) Improve your carbon footprint...
All best wishes, Flora (Researcher and Consultant Coach)...
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org and 07803 081 763